In the mist of hardship at XXXX, Ipoh (Part 2)

As I said, I will continue my story in Part 2. Sorry for those who stay tuned because I update  my story quite slow. HAHAHA  Somehow I'm quite lazy for updating my blogger. I know I'm kind of procrastinate person but just bear with my laziness. (>‿◠)✌

*********************************************************************************

Does I mention about a woman receptionist in the previous post? Now this madam is totally ridiculous and annoying me. After I informed her I want to change to another teacher, I insist on a teacher who my cousin recommended to me. BUT this madam keep saying that the teacher is not available and busying that time and BLA BLA BLA. For your information, she doesn't even call the teacher for asking confirmation. She just simply tell me like that. Then I just let he arrange a new teacher for me. 

Another mistake I had made for believing her.  Second class, the new teacher who is my second teacher teaches me about all those formats using some notes. She also teaches about all the Subject-Verb Agreement and grammar things. She ask me about am I weak in grammar and I said I'm moderate with it. Then straight she says she will more focus on grammar. And for your information, she doesn't even know about the weighting for MUET too. That's why I think this is weird since I'm coming for MUET class but she teaches like I'm entering a grammar class. I mean don't a MUET teacher suppose to know all of the weighting for the test. At the end of class, I ask about whether the teacher is MUET teacher and she answers NOT BUT I'm EXPERIENCED ENGLISH TEACHER. Oh My God!! The end of the result is the woman receptionist does't even arrange a MUET teacher for me but an experienced teacher who is retiring and she used to teach at Singapore, Borneo and so on and so forth.

I'm not saying that the second teacher is not good. SHE IS GOOD. It just that I'm not coming for grammar class instead I'm coming for MUET class. I want a MUET teacher who can teach me about the techniques and skills but not a basic class which just teach me about tenses. And I won't come for grammar class by paying RM35 per hour!! LOL!!

*********************************************************************************

Therefore I decide to change a new teacher at XXXX, Ipoh. And this is ridiculous for me because before this I never change any of my tuition teacher. Again, I request for changing a NEW TEACHER and I can hear that this woman receptionist is getting angry at me. I guess she thinks that I'm kind of annoying her now. So this time I request the teacher that my cousin recommended to me. And again she keeps saying that the teacher is busying and BLA BLA BLA. I also don't know where is my courage comes from. Then I straightly say could you please just help me call her and ask and if you don't let me change a new teacher, I think it's kind of waste my money. I know it's rude and I gonna offence her but what to do?! The woman receptionist is arranging like what she wants but WHAT I REQUEST, SHE DOESN'T EVEN CARE! How can she arranges a normal teacher for me since I paid for MUET class!!

*********************************************************************************

Finally I get to change a new teacher which is my third teacher at XXXX, Ipoh. This third teacher tells me that this woman receptionist is BACKSTABBING ME in front of her. OH MY GOD!! I HATE THIS KIND OF TALAM DUA MUKA PERSON!! You are the one doing wrong but still you keeps acting innocence and backstabbing others to cover your mistake!! What kind of receptionist this institute has!! For the first time I come the XXXX, Ipoh, she greets me nicely and now she act like this just because I want to change teacher. BUT, if she arranges a suitable teacher for me, I wouldn't change it. LOL!! Speechless!! Now she doesn't even smile at me and greet me. BUT WHO CARES?!

*********************************************************************************

For the first and second time I go there, I'm in a very bright mood and everything is nice and I like every thing of the XXXX, Ipoh. Third time I go for changing teacher, my mood is totally bad because I get scolding from my MUET teacher. Forth time I go there, the teacher is nice but she is not my cup to tea!! Fifth, I finally get a nice MUET teacher!! ت My sky is bright again.

Now I finish all my ten classes. And I think it won't be having next time and if I really have next time, maybe I will just ask another receptionist. NO MORE FOR THIS WOMAN RECEPTIONIST!!

*********************************************************************************

This is all based on my experience. Maybe you didn't experience at XXXX, Ipoh. That's why I'm writing it out. HAHAHA!! AM I THAT UNLUCKY FOR MEETING THIS KIND OF PERSON?! (─‿‿─) I ALWAYS WONDER ABOUT THIS!!Since it's passed, so let's just move on!! Thanks for anyone who stay tuned with this BAD EXPERIENCE. ^^ 

*********************************************************************************

The End. 

评论

热门博文