In the mist of hardship at XXXX, Ipoh (Part 1)

It's been a long time I don't update my blogger already. It is not because I forget my blog but because all of the damn things that happened throughout the week. So today I gonna blog about that. I just want to give an advice to the students who wanna have  MUET tuition, maybe they should think twice if they want to go for any personal tuition. For the below story, it's all based on my personal experience and I swear it's true and relevant. If anyone of the reader is unhappy for this, of course you can ignore this.

*********************************************************************************

I'm a diploma student who is planning to take my MUET in November session. Therefore, I think I wanna have a tuition before I go for test. I just wanna have a revision and know anything that is related with the course. Since I'm staying at Ipoh currently, that's why I plan to take the tuition at Ipoh. And all of the story began at here.

After I have done all of my surveys, I get the best suggestion which is at XXXX, Ipoh. The school is famous at Ipoh due to the effective of teachers and of course the STPM and English students also come here for the study of English course like MUET, IELTS and Cambridge English and so on and so forth. For the fee at here, since I have only a person for the class, therefore I need to pay RM35 per hour. Therefore I plan to take for 10 hours. So the total fee that I should pay is RM350. The receptionist who is a woman said I have to pay all of the fee then they will only arrange teacher for me. So I have paid all of it at the first time I came for registration MUET class. And I also have stated that I want a MUET teacher class in hurry so that I can finish my classes before 7 June.

So the receptionist who is a woman have arranged a MUET teacher who is an experience teacher and she is a Form Six teacher too. For the first class, I learned many thing about MUET. I knew about all of the formats and I feel that the teacher is good in MUET too. I'm quite satisfy with this teacher and I feel that the class is worth for RM350.

Before ending the class, she told me that the second class will be on next Wednesday which is 28/5. So she wants me to remind her on Tuesday which is 27/5. Therefore, I have messaged her three times and she only replied me after I waited for so long. But what she told is she is in KL and she will only tell me time on tomorrow. 

*********************************************************************************

On Wednesday, I have waited for almost half day but still she didn't tell me time for tuition. Of course I get a bit frustrated. Therefore I didn't wait for her message and I started to message her which I just messaged her twice. I admit due to I'm a bit angry that time, then I didn't type any word like "teacher, miss and etc" but still I think the message is polite and didn't mean any rude to her.

Then she started to scold me like saying I'm like a mosquito and I'm irritating. Oh my God! Was this a teacher supposed to say to her student even thought I just have 10 hours with her?! Below of my story, I have compiled the messages. I swear I didn't edit and delete any of the message. I just rub off the school name which is XXXX, Ipoh and the teacher's name.

I don't think I have done anything wrong. Why are you treat me like this?? And I totally think that I'm not deserve for this kind of harassment. As a teacher, you already ruin your image and your reputation. If you are busy, you suppose tell me early. Do you expect me to wait for whole day just to wait your message?? And even though I'm having my semester break, it doesn't mean that I'm free for the whole time and day. I have my own life too. I'm a student. If I don't sure for something, definitely I will ask about it. Don't it normal? If you have any trouble troubling you, I don't think you should release your angry to me. Now you just show that a bad image only. Why should I understand you when you don't even understand me? You hope for others to accept your unpolite, but your attitude is bad too. Don't you see that?

Even though you have apologized to me but when I go for the XXXX, Ipoh to change a new teacher, you complain about with the receptionist which is a woman through phone. It is unbelievable that you are actually act sorry in front of me but acting like innocence in front of the receptionist. Then after I success to change a teacher, you still message me saying that: " Thanks for changing teacher. HAHA". Oh my God!! This is weird.

*********************************************************************************

And I still have part 2 later. Just stay tuned. And all of this is true and I don't lie at all. It happened. SO TO WHOEVER WANT TO STUDY MUET FOR PERSONAL, PLEASE THINK TWICE EXPECIALLY HAVING YOUR CLASSS AT XXXX, IPOH!!

*********************************************************************************

Here is the evidence! Just check it out.  







评论

热门博文