All about my face and b.liv by cellnique

From now I will start to write post in English. Hopefully it doesn't have many grammar mistake. If it does, then please correct me under the comment ya! =) Feel free to do so.

*********************************************************************************
This is just a review for b.liv products which I bought recently using online. I used to say that my face is full of whiteheads, blackheads and of course pimples since I'm still a youth! I'm definitely in a desperate mood since I tried many products that I could and afford to buy. So this time I'm going to make my purse bleeding! Just to get these products. 

I had bought a set of oily + acne + sensitive kit which it contains Got Oil Relief, Off With Those Heads, Spot Got Shot, Soothe & Matte and Repair & Rescue. I also bought the other two items which are No Spots, Bye Dots and Got Me Covered. And for this time I get 3 free masks which are Absolute Matte. So I totally buy for 7 items and I also get my free samples which are 5 items only. The 5 samples that I get is Shrink & Tighten, Glow & Shine, Off with Those Heads, No Spots Bye Dots, and Squeaky Clean. PS: Sorry for didn't upload the sample pictures since I didn't capture that. 




This totally costs me around RM 500. It is quite expensive to me however if it really shows a great improvement for my skins, I think I will purchase it again. And for your information. these products are made in Singapore. I believe the quality of these products are believable since there are hot products at SASA.

*********************************************************************************

The first thing that I used is No Spots, Bye Dots which it is a cleanser specialized for acne and blemishes. For me, the reason I buy this is for my acne prone skin. From b.liv official website, it stated that it is good at purifies skin and heals blemishes. It also can exfoliates unwanted dead cell layers and reveals the skin healthy look. Since I'm using it for only a few days, I didn't really see a big difference, maybe it needs more times since the packages stated that money-back guaranteed within three weeks.  Anyway I do feel refresh after I used this product. It can controlling my face oil. Usually my face will be extremely oily after a few hours. But after I used this, I don't think my face is that oily. I'm quite satisfy for this.

*********************************************************************************

For other products, I will update later. Stay tuned! 

评论

热门博文