A Short Vacation: Under The Windmills

     Hello everyone! It's kind of happy to see all of my readers again! Time flies! Finally I have something to write and share to all of you! How are you guys? Feel free to leave a comment so we can have a chat! I have so much time to chat with you since now I got nothing to do. 

*********************************************************************************

     Today, my family and I had gone to the Windmill Park which is now located at Eco Tropics, Pasir Gudang, The Windmill Park is built by EcoWorld. However, I'm not going to promote about the show houses and other facilities. I'm just going to share with you about this park if you guys haven't be there. However I strongly suggest you to visit the place since it is so much colourful and of course you can take a lot of beautiful photos with your family members.

     It is free to enter the park and it is open daily. For the opening hours, I'm not sure what time is it but you guys can definitely try your luck since the park is opening from 1 June to 30 June 2015. For every Saturday throughout the month, there are difference activities include photo booth and difference shows.

*********************************************************************************

     Even though it is drizzling when I was entering the park but it doesn't ruin my mood. Soon, the rain was stop. Thank God. The windmills are so beautiful and I feel like I'm in Holland!  In addition, there are so many pinwheels as decoration. Even though I was going around two o'clock but there happened to breeze too! Imagining all the windmills and pinwheels spin together, this is way so romantic and sweet!   My family and I were so exciting while walking around the park. We took as many photo as we can since the view is simply too western-style and lovely. I even saw people wore their scarf even though it was not cold at all. As a gentle reminder, if you scare it is too hot, do bring your umbrella and enjoy the slow walk.

    Here you go! Have a look kay! Please enjoy the scenery by my views. Since I'm not a professional, so don't complain for my skills.  








*********************************************************************************

     It's good to have this kind of cultural event at Johor since I think I'm hardly can fly to Holland now!  So it is awesome for my short holiday. Go while it is windy. You will get impress by the windmills and pinwheels!

     Good Luck and till we meet again!  xoxo


评论

热门博文