My holiday starts NOW!!

It's been a long time I didn't update my blog. So how are you, my lovely readers? 😤Hope all of you are in pink of health and of course always in a sunshine bright mood! It's pleasure if anyone of you can comment my post or just reply anything after you read my blog if you are free. I just want to know some new friends kay! Nothing is complicated!^^

*********************************************************************************

Back to my topic! Finally I start my holiday which is also my mid semester break. HAHAHA! I'm kind of counting down person whenever I meet my holiday! Even though the break is just a week, but I care! Even just a day, I count also! It is so called: " HOLIDAY IS STUDENT'S HEAVEN!" PS: even I'm a tertiary student but still I CARE! HAHAHAH😤

The first day of semester break equals to just doing nothing and sleep as I want! I had the terrible nights whenever my semester break gets near. Assignments, tests and whatever things are just keep popping out whenever my break is getting closer. I have this kind of rule: THE FIRST NIGHT OF BREAK = MASK NIGHT! The mask that I use is absolute matte by b.liv from Cellnique. This is the free gift from the products that I bought last time. Kind of luxury night is it? Wearing mask, sleep on my lovely bed, listening musics, all of these is just suit when I start my break. HAHAHA! So just bear on me. I have this kind of show off characteristics. BLUEK!

I have this tingling and cool sensation feel when I wear the mask. Is it normal? Anyway it is quite convenient since the mask is individual pack and with the expiry date printed on each packet. In addition, the size of the mask is totally suit on my face.It is the first time I use a mask that fits my face because usually mask will always bigger than my face which I find it is quite difficult for me to put on my face due to it just keeps wet my bangs. So this time I got no problem anymore! A great relieve! Thumbs up! After I remove it from face, I can feel that my face is refresh. Gonna buy it when I finish my stocks!

Plus it is a charcoal mask sheet! So it is in BLACK SHEET! But don't worry! It doesn't have weird smell except a bit of peppermint smell when I wore on my face. So of  course you all can try to get it and use it to feel the difference! For your information, NOW ABSOLUTE MATTE IS FREE REDEEM AT SASA OUTLET IN MALAYSIA! Just get the voucher and redeem it! And enjoy the break like a BOSS! 

This is what absolute matte claims for (copy from official website b.liv):
• Regulate sebum secretion and stimulate skin regeneration
• Combat excess sebum
• control surface shine while clarifying the complexion
• exfoliants to lift away impurities







*********************************************************************************

Lastly SELAMAT HARI RAYA to ALL MY MUSLIM FRIENDS! CELEBRATE WITH FAMILY AND HAVE A SAFE TRIP ON THE ROAD! DRIVE SAFE!

And see you next time! 😚

评论

热门博文